What We Believe at
The Integrated Life
There is one God, Creator of all things; holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the words of human authors, without error in the original writings, and the complete revelation of His will for salvation and Christian living.
- God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, is one person with two natures: God incarnate and fully human. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ, can we be redeemed, reconciled, and renewed by His blood on the cross as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of its guilt. He regenerates sinners, and in Him they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs into the family of God. He also indwells, illuminates, guides, equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
- The blessed hope is Jesus Christ, who will soon return to this earth, personally, visibly, and unexpectedly, to gather His people, to raise the dead, the unjust to everlasting punishment and the just to everlasting blessedness.
- The church exists locally for God’s glory through our worship of Him, our obedience to Him, and our service of love to others. All believers have the responsibility to proclaim the gospel to a lost world and to help each other to grow in Christian maturity.